Mascoat Industrial-DTI is designed to be a multi-purpose coating that provides insulation and solves corrosion under insulation issues. This industrial thermal insulation coating product fulfills niche market areas of temperatures under 375°F on all types of substrates. It is available for sale in 5-gallon pails and colors including black, white and gray. To purchase Industrial-DTI, please fill out our Request More Information form.
- CONTAINER SIZE:5 Gallons (18.92 Liters)
- COMPONENTS:One-part (inclusive)
- COAT THICKNESS:20 mils (0.5 mm) dry
- COVERAGE PER GALLON: 50–55 ft2 at 20 mils
- COVERAGE PER LITER: 1.3 m2 at 0.5 mm
- WEIGHT:5.2–5.3 lbs per gallon (0.623 kg/liter)
- VOLUME SOLIDS: 78–80%
- SHEEN: Flat
- COLORS: White, light grey, grey, black. Custom colors with minimum quantity ordered.
- BASE: High-grade acrylic water-based
- CHLORIDES: Low to none
- VOC CONTENT: 0.06 lbs/gallon(7.6 grams/liter)
- ELONGATION:Above 30%
- PERMEABILITY: 4.98 Perms
- ACCELERATED AGING: Excellent (6,000+ hours)
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: Moderate to high
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: 0.0698 W/m/K 0.4381 BTU-in/ft2-hr-°F
- THERMAL EMITTANCE: 0.85
- SOLAR REFLECTIVITY:0.82–0.86
- EMISSIVITY/ABSORBTANCE: 0.14–0.18
- UV REFLECTION: 99.9%
- FLAME SPREAD: Class A
- SMOKE DEVELOPED: Class A
- FIRE RATING: Class A
- APPLICATION TEMPS: 60–300˚F (10–148˚C)
- SUSTAINED OPERATION TEMPS: 375˚F maximum (190˚C maximum)
- TOPCOATING: Please contact Mascoat.
- APPLICATION METHOD:Airless sprayer
Mascoat Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating works not only to reduce temperatures, but also provides energy savings, thermal insulation and personnel protection all in an easy spray-on application. Since the product is applied in 20
mil (0.50 mm) coats directly to the substrate or primer, it provides excellent protection against surface corrosion and corrosion under insulation (CUI). Mascoat Industrial-DTI can prevent CUI in your facility.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating employs only the best materials and has been specifically engineered in our own formulation lab for thermal insulating performance and long lasting durability. Our coatings are capable of sustained working loads of 375°F (190˚C).
NOTE: The industrial version is NOT a reflective rooftop coating applied to the industrial market.
Additional Benefits of Industrial DTI:
Other benefits and features of Mascoat Industrial-DTI include:
- Cost-efficient: Saving total installation time when compared to conventional insulation methods
- Easy to install: No cutting, tapping or special hangers; No special fabrications needed
- Versatility: Adheres to virtually any material and eliminates the potential for surface corrosion or corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Non-Combustible: The coating is a non-combustible, non-flammable, thermal insulation Class 1 (A) fire rated product
- Safe: Water based, one-part coating and has no "pot life"; Contains no harmful chlorides
- Temperature: Can be applied to working substrates up to 300ºF
- Lightweight: (5.0 pounds per gallon), Approx 0.07 lbs/sq. ft. at 20 mil DFT (0.50mm)
- Easy Touch-Ups: Can be easily "touched up" after minor structural repairs
- Enhanced Insulation: Successive coats will increase insulating capabilities
Mascoat Industrial-DTI is a versatile form of insulation, which can be used for the following applications:
Custom colors are available with minimum quantities ordered. Please inquire for more details.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI is available in 5-gallon pails. To purchase DTI, please fill out our request more information form today!
Alternate HTML content