- CONTAINER SIZE:5 Gallons (18.92 Liters)
- COMPONENTS:One-part (inclusive)
- COAT THICKNESS:20 mils (0.5 mm) dry
- COVERAGE PER GALLON: 50–55 ft2 at 20 mils
- COVERAGE PER LITER: 1.4 m2 at 0.5 mm
- WEIGHT:5.2–5.3 lbs per gallon (0.623 kg/liter)
- VOLUME SOLIDS: 78–80%
- SHEEN: Flat
- COLORS: White, light grey, grey, black. Custom colors with minimum quantity ordered.
- BASE: High-grade acrylic water-based
- CHLORIDES: Low to none
- VOC CONTENT: 0.06 lbs/gallon(7.6 grams/liter)
- ELONGATION:Above 30%
- PERMEABILITY: 4.98 Perms
- ACCELERATED AGING: Excellent (6,000+ hours)
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: Moderate to high
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: 0.0698 W/m/K 0.4381 BTU-in/ft2-hr-°F
- THERMAL EMITTANCE: 0.85
- SOLAR REFLECTIVITY:0.82–0.86
- EMISSIVITY/ABSORBTANCE: 0.14–0.18
- UV REFLECTION: 99.9%
- FLAME SPREAD: Class A
- SMOKE DEVELOPED: Class A
- FIRE RATING: Class A
- APPLICATION TEMPS: 60–300˚F (10–148˚C)
- SUSTAINED OPERATION TEMPS: 375˚F maximum (190˚C maximum)
- TOPCOATING: Please contact Mascoat.
- APPLICATION METHOD:Airless sprayer
Mascoat Industrial-DTI is designed to be a multiple purpose coating that solves insulating and corrosion under insulation issues. This thermal insulation coating product fulfills niche market areas of temperatures under 375°F on all types of substrates.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating works not only to reduce temperatures, but also provides energy savings, thermal insulation and personnel protection all in an easy spray-on application. Since the product is applied in 20 mil (0.50 mm) coats directly to the substrate or primer, it provides excellent corrosion protection as well.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating employs only the best materials and has been specifically engineered in our own formulation lab for thermal insulating performance and long lasting durability. Our coatings are capable of sustained working loads of 375°F (190˚C).
NOTE: The industrial version is NOT a reflective rooftop coating applied to the industrial market.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI can be used for a variety of applications, including:
Additional Benefits of Industrial DTI:
- Saving total installation time when compared to conventional insulation methods
- No cutting, tapping or special hangers
- No special fabrications needed
- Adheres to virtually any material and eliminates the potential for surface corrosion or corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- The coating is a non-combustible, non-flammable, thermal insulation Class 1 (A) fire rated product
- Water based, one-part coating and has no "pot life"
- Can be applied to working substrates up to 300ºF
- Lightweight (5.0 pounds per gallon), Approx 0.07 lbs/sq. ft. at 20 mil DFT (0.50mm)
- Can be easily "touched up" after minor structural repairs
- Contains no harmful chlorides
- Successive coats will increase insulating capabilities
To learn more about Mascoat Industrial products, view our frequently asked questions.