Perfect for high-moisture, steam-powered sugar mills, Mascoat Industrial products insulate efficiently and prevent costly equipment rust. While traditional insulation degrades and fails when exposed to constant moisture, Mascoat insulating coatings inhibit Condensation Under Insulation (CUI) and maintain their integrity in humid conditions.
Sugar mill operators use Mascoat to insulate steam lines, tanks and other plant accessories, and there’s no need for revenue loss due to equipment shutdown. Instead, this revolutionary insulation is available in a concentrated spray form, offering a fast, simple application for facilities of all sizes.
Mascoat Industrial insulation products also come with the following benefits:
- Improved temperature maintenance and facility efficiency
- Burn protection and enhanced employee safety
- Reduction in mill-wide energy costs
- Thermal insulation up to 375°F (190?C)
- NSF approved, food-safe coverage
- Spray-on formulation for hot or hard-to-reach surfaces
- Flexible, no-crack response to expansion and contraction
- Reduction or elimination of condensation
- Custom color designed to blend with sugar mill equipment
At Mascoat, we understand the many downsides of conventional insulation. When you invest in Mascoat Industrial products, you’ll achieve rapid application, significant energy savings and increased personnel safety—without the need for constant reapplication and maintenance. Conventional insulation is not a cost-effective option for humid, food-safe environments, but Mascoat offers a competitively priced, high-quality solution.